Markets opened flat after the heavy selling pressure so witnessed in the previous session and thereafter consolidated in a tight range for the whole session where metal stocks remained on the stronger side while indices managed to close flat with a slight positive bias. Nifty future is at a very crucial point as it is getting support of the 100 day SMA i.e. 7600 and sustaining above, it can give strength to the index while any closing below 7590 can result in the correction on the lower side.
SUPPORT : 7600 & 7560
RESISTANCE: 7670 & 7710
- Market ends on a flat to positive note; Nifty ends above 7600 mark.
- Cement shares were in demand; India Cement, Ambuja Cement gains.
- Future Retail shares up on acquiring FabFurnish.Com.
- Yes Bank inks agreement to lend USD 50 million to women; stock gains.
- Power Grid commissions, projects worth Rs 303 billion.
- Inox Leisure surged on pact with IMAX Corporation.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.