Markets opened flat and traded in a range for first half of the session and gained momentum in the second half on back of Banks, Auto and IT while Capital Goods and Oil & Gas capped the further gains closing low volume session on a flat note with slight positive bias. Nifty future tested the strict resistance of 7230 and closed around 7200. It needs a strong closing above 7240 to gain towards 7350. On lower side, 7150-7120 may act as intraday support range.
SUPPORT : 7150 & 7100
RESISTANCE: 7240 & 7280
- Market ends in green zone for the third straight day; PSU Bank, Auto stock gains.
- Rail related stocks were in demand; TWL, Kalindee Rail, Texmaco gains.
- SBI gains as raises Rs 3000 crore from bonds to fund business growth.
- Suven Life hits fresh low despite bags 2 overseas product patents.
- L&T ends on flat note; arm wins orders worth Rs 14.04 billion.
- Jet Airways moved higher 3 percent on Etihad investment buzz.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.