Markets moved in zigzag manner for the whole trading session as indices cheered by strength in Rupee and stronger global equities while upstream in Crude Oil also aided the sentiments while Healthcare stocks dampened to drag the index; however short covering in last hour helped the indices to close in green. Nifty future managed to sustain above the yesterday’s low of 7375 and hence same is acting as good support while 7500 may act as strict resistance for the index.
SUPPORT : 7370 & 7320
RESISTANCE: 7480 & 7520
- Market snaps 3 days of losing streak; Pharma, Media stock tanks.
- Bajaj Auto dips despite Q3 net beats estimates, profit up 4.7% on the back of other income.
- Wipro surged as bags 7-year IT infra contract from RSA.
- Arvind shares tanks as reported 5% fall in Q3 net to Rs 103 crore.
- Wockhardt Pharma hits 52-weeks low on the back of huge volumes.
- ABB India surged 15% after quarterly net jumps 54 percent.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips & Recommendation.