Markets continued its bear trend with a very big fall on fourth trading session of week as global markets unsupportive, slowing in world economy growth as crude oil price further slipped and banking sector was also a big reason for the fall of the market as SBI declared its Q3 result down 62%. Nifty future broke psychological level of 7000 and closed below it shows weakness in the markets. Now, 6900 is acting as immediate support for it and major resistance is seen around 7250.
SUPPORT : 6900 & 6840
RESISTANCE: 7070 & 7150
- Nifty below 7,000-mark; Sensex fall more than 800 pts.
- SBI Q3 profit down 61.7%; provisions jumps 59%.
- For Levofloxacin Aurobindo Pharma receives approval of USFDA.
- From NTPC, BHEL receives order worth Rs 35 bn.
- Global wholesales of Tata Motors rise 16% in Jan’16.
- Bank of India Q3 loss Rs 1510cr, provisions spike 128%.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.