Markets remained volatile on the expiry day on weakness in Rupee and the indices were not seen affected by the expected outcome by Fed Reserve last night to maintain the status quo in its monetary policy; back on intraday session- last hour selling pressure took off the gains and made the indices to settle in the red. Nifty future (Feb) is facing strong resistance around 7500 while sustaining below 7420 can be a weak signal which can drag it towards the next support of 7350.
SUPPORT : 7410 & 7350
RESISTANCE: 7490 & 7530
- Nifty ends below 7450 on Jan F&O expiry amid volatility.
- Telecom shares tanks after TRAI sets a higher price for 700 MHz spectrum.
- Power Grid plans invest Rs 328 crore in two transmission projects.
- Dabur gains after the reported 13 percent jump in Q3 net profit, which stood at Rs 282.8 crore.
- Govt to sell 10 Pct stake in Engineers India on Friday.
- Vedanta gains despite reported 99% fall in Q3 profit led by lower oil and metal prices.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips & Recommendation.