Markets were fully captured by the Bulls in the session succeeding the Union Budget which stated fiscal discipline and so hopes of rate cut have aroused predominant as well as supportive global markets, Rupee appreciation have made the indices to close with more than 3.30% gains. Nifty future after hitting 52 week low in the previous session was expected to correct on the higher side, but to surprise it reached 7240.Any closing above 7260 will lead it higher while 7140 is nearest support.
SUPPORT : 7180 & 7130
RESISTANCE: 7270 & 7320
- The market rallied more than 3% on Budget cheer, global cues.
- Aurobindo Pharma gains as receive USFDA nod for Acetylcysteine injection.
- Maruti Suzuki shares rallied post February sales numbers.
- Cadila Healthcare rise after gets nod from USFDA for anti-diabetic drug.
- Axis Bank surged on stake buy in Max Life Insurance.
- Vedanta gains on winning gold mine block in Chhattisgarh.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.